SUPER SNAKE CLEANS DRAINS
Our heavy-duty Super Snake is able to cut through tree roots and other stubborn objects without damaging your plastic or copper plumbing.
Super Snake Cleans Up To 200 Feet of Drain Pipe
Our Super Snake sewer line machine cleans up to 200’ of drain, and our smaller Snake cleans up to 65 feet. With this State of the Art equipment on our specialized Super Truck, we can solve ANY drain problem:
- Any 1 ½” Sink Drains (kitchen, bathroom, laundry)
- Plugged Sewer lines ( 1 ½” – 4” drain lines)
- Disposals (jammed or clogged)
- Storm Drains
- Mobile Home Park Drains
- Restaurant Drains
- Basement and Floor drains
- Drain Field Lines
- Plugged Toilets
- Sewer Line Installation, Repair, and Replacement
- Hydro-Jetting of Commercial, Industrial, or Dairy Barn Drains
- Car Wash Drains
- Irrigation Lines (up to 10” diameter)
- Sump Pump Drains
- Camera Inspection and Location—broken lines, leaks, bad connections, roots, and any other drainage problem
- Sewer Line Maintenance
All Is Not Lost When We Can’t Break Up the Clogs with Our Super Snake
If our Super Snake cannot break up or dig itself into the clog, the clogged section of the pipe may have to be replaced. We have licensed plumbers and drain cleaners to handle every situation.
Call Treasure Valley Plumbing & Drain Service today for your plumbing needs.